Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blog #2 stem project runway!



For my project i did a necklace and a braclette. I used coper wire for the chains, beads, and nuts, bolts and springs to decorate it. I spray painted feathers blue and purple and sparkly to also add to my necklace. I saw the springs and stuff and instantley new i wantd to do a necklac and the braclette just kind of came with it. My accessories have simple machines you would find every day around your house. The simple mchine on these accessories is a screw Screws are used for keeping things together, without screws you couldn't use doors. You could find srews anywhere on a daily basis. You could find them on items such as on a door hinge, or in your dad' toolbox if he is a handy man. My color theme was purlpe and blue.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your braclette it was really cool. And the thing you did with your feathers was awsome and keep up the good S.T.E.M work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color scheme was fab, Ken. I liked the way you coordinated it with your outfit :) In your blog you did a nice job of explaining how screws are useful and where you'd find them.

    ReplyDelete